JOIN OUR CENTRAL LONDON WORKSHOP AND GET TO GRIPS WITH PREZI IN 1 DAY
If you are an individual or small team looking to go from a rookie to a master of Prezi in 1 day, we invite you to join us on our Prezi workshops for beginners. Pop in to our beautiful Central London meeting space located just minutes from London Bridge, and let us provide you with exotic teas & tasty biscuits as our experts teach you how to become a better presenter with Prezi!
As London and the UK’s leading members of the official “Prezi Experts Program” all of our training sessions are officially recognised by Prezi, and are guaranteed as the highest quality training available in the product.
Click the tabs below for everything you need to know about joining one of our Prezi workshops in London.
We currently have the following dates for our Prezi Training London open sessions:
WEDNESDAY AUGUST 28TH 2019 – 10AM-4PM SOLD OUT
WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 2ND 2019 – 10AM-4PM SEATS AVAILABLE
A place on our workshop costs £250+VAT per person. Discounts can be offered for group bookings.
To book your seat on a session: get in touch using the contact form at the bottom right of this page, stating your preferred date. We’ll get back to you right away to confirm your seat!
Our Prezi workshops in London are hands-on, interactive, and fun – with plenty time to put your new Prezi skills into practice and receive 1-1 feedback from the trainer. Throughout the day you’ll learn all the technical skills required to master Prezi – including how to insert images, sound, animation, 3D backgrounds and more, enabling you to complete a great presentation of your own as you learn. What’s more, you’ll gain essential visual design skills to ensure you can create an eye catching prezi, and the best practice tips to allow you to always present with impact.
Typical Session Agenda:
• What is Prezi?
• How can Prezi help me?
• Technical training – Prezi basics
Learning outcomes: Delegates will understand all the possible use cases for adopting Prezi in their own work processes. Delegates will be able to create a basic Prezi presentation.
15 mins coffee break
- Advanced Technical training on Prezi
Learning outcomes: Delegates will be able to create a basic Prezi presentation that utilizes all of Prezi’s functions. Delegates will be able to understand and perform sharing, downloading, and managing of a Prezi for both face to face and stand alone presentation experiences.
1-2 pm: Lunch
Prezi design session – Hands-on learning with open discussion & Q&A
Learning outcomes: Delegates will understand the key concepts of Prezi presentation design. Delegates will be able to identify and replicate techniques that make a good Prezi presentation. Delegates will be able to identify and avoid techniques that make a bad prezi.
Donna Beamish, Business Development Operations Manager, Middlesex University
“I have always been jealous of academics, marketers and sales teams who present with Prezi but I have never had the time to play with this shiny new toy. “Today I finally had my opportunity. Our trainer, Chris, was brilliant: cool, competent and connected to the product. Watch this space!”
Kathryn Allix – Commercial & Communications Administrator, Zoological Society of London
“I went into the training session with the opinion that I’d probably never be able to master Prezi but, after just a few hours of excellent tuition from Chris, I feel positive that I can not only get to grips with it but am also excited about creating something when back in the office!”
- Our open sessions cost £250+VAT per person. Discounts can be offered for multiple seat/group bookings.
- You pay nothing up front: We invoice you after the session and only once you are happily up and running with Prezi.
- Our London open session are held at our lovely meeting space at the Citizen M Hotel at 21 Lavington St in London’s Southbank, SE1 0NZ.
- The venue is 5 mins walk from either London Bridge or Southwark tube stations (Northern and Jubilee Lines).
What equipment and software do I need to attend the course?
- All you need to bring along is a laptop that can connect to the internet, and has the Google Chrome browser installed. That’s it!
- You don’t have to buy or sign up for the Prezi software beforehand, or have any prior knowledge of the software. You’ll sign up for Prezi for free on the day.
- A mouse is optional, but handy to have with you.
What are the resources and ongoing support provided to course attendees?
All delegates will receive electronic notes covering every learning objective covered during the course. You’ll also receive a 30 min video tutorial guide, a continuously updated Prezi manual, keyboard shortcuts document, design best practice tips & tricks guide, and links to further reading if you are interested in taking your visual communication skills even further beyond your Prezi Training course. In addition, delegates can call or email their Expert trainer at any time for any ad-hoc advice or support. We genuinely love to see and give feedback on the prezis that our delegates make after our sessions!
- To book your seat on a session, get in touch using the contact form on the bottom right of this page, stating your preferred date.
- We’ll get back to you right away to confirm your seat!
- If you prefer you can give us a call on +44 (0)207 097 1421.