Learn from an Official Expert, become a Prezi Expert yourself with a bespoke 1:1 Masterclass
Our Prezi Training Masterclasses are intensive one-to-one sessions created completely bespoke to your needs. You can work directly with our Experts to go from a beginner to an advanced Prezi designer lightning fast, or hone your existing visual communication skills to perfection for your next high stakes presentation. Whatever your requirements, we’ll help you to master presenting with Prezi and become a better presenter.
As London and the UK’s leading members of the official “Prezi Experts Program” all of our training sessions are officially recognised by Prezi, and are guaranteed as the highest quality training available in the product.
Click the tabs below for everything you need to know about our Prezi Masterclass sessions.
Our Prezi Training 1:1 Masterclasses are intensively hands-on and interactive sessions – tailored and focused to you and your specific needs. The aim is to enable you to achieve the skill level a professional Prezi designer as quickly and effectively as possible. Working directly with an official Prezi Expert you’ll not only technically master the Prezi tool, going deep into the advanced capabilities of the product, you’ll also gain a strong understanding of advanced visual communication techniques and learn key design skills that will allow you to create professional-level Prezi presentations with high impact graphics and a memorable visual narrative that ensures both you and your content stand out.
- Both newcomers to Prezi and existing users can benefit from a tailored Masterclass session.
- Masterclass sessions can be delivered on-site at your own offices, or at our own open plan creative meeting space in Central London
- There is no typical session agenda for our Prezi Masterclasses, as we completely tailor each session to suit the trainees’ requirements. You can get in touch to discuss your own needs by completing the form below.
Core Course Outcomes:
- Total confidence to design, create and present a memorable presentation using Prezi
- Complete technical understanding of the Prezi tool for inserting text, images, video, sound, animation, 3D backgrounds, PDF’s, PowerPoint slides and more into your presentation
- Hands-on experience creating memorable overview layouts for your content within Prezi
- How to customise the look & feel of your Prezi presentation to suit your own branding and style
- Understand and recreate powerful transitions within Prezi: how to avoid “seasickness” when zooming, and how to create movements with meaning that reinforce your visual message
- Comprehensive understanding of Prezi design best practices and effective visual communication techniques commonly used in business presentation scenarios (with all case studies tailored specifically for you to get the most out of your own sales pitches / training courses / project updates / conference talks etc.)
- Understanding of the design process and best workflow for creating and presenting with Prezi to go from a blank page to a completed presentation quickly
- How to move from linear slide-by-slide presenting to non-linear delivery of content within Prezi that enables elegant Q&A sessions and creates audience-interactive moments within your presentation
- Clear understanding of how to store your prezi privately, share your prezi securely, and download your Prezi to present on any machine with zero technical issues and without the need for an internet connection
- Using Prezi as an immersive stand alone experience to embed your presentation on a company website or blog
- Ability to deliver cohesive team presentations with Prezi: using the real time-collaboration function to work with colleagues quickly and remotely when creating or presenting internal or client-facing presentations
Dependent on your needs, further areas covered in the Masterclass course can include:
Prezi Technical Training:
- Choosing the best Prezi license option for you and your team
- Prezi group account management
- Custom branded company templates and fonts
- Customising Prezi using CSS
- Working with swf vector images for best quality
- Inserting Excel files into Prezi
- Prezi on mobile devices, including the app for iPad
- Where to find great royalty free images, video, and sound for use in your Prezi
- Using Prezi for mindmapping and other creative thinking techniques
Presentation Skills Training:
- Persuading, surprising, and delighting the audience with visual tricks in Prezi
- Establishing credibility and rapport through open canvas intros
- ‘Borrow’ from cinematic techniques to tell your own story
- Creating captivating endings with a strong call to action
- Providing the right content without overloading the audience
- Simplifying difficult topics through zooming
- Livening-up dry or technical presentations with metaphor
- Delivering cohesive team presentations
What equipment and software do I need to run an on-site course?
- All you need is a suitable space in your office for you and your trainer to sit comfortably, and have access to a laptop or computer (PC or Mac) that can connect to the internet. That’s it!
- You don’t have to buy or sign up for the Prezi software beforehand, or have any prior knowledge of the software. You can sign up for Prezi for free on the day.
- A mouse for each computer is optional, but handy to have available.
What are the resources and ongoing support provided to course attendees?
Delegates will receive electronic notes covering every learning objective covered during the course. You’ll also receive a 30 min video tutorial guide, a continuously updated Prezi manual, keyboard shortcuts document, design best practice tips & tricks guide, and links to further reading if you are interested in taking your visual communication skills even further beyond your Prezi Training course. In addition, delegates can call or email their Expert trainer at any time for any ad-hoc advice or support. We genuinely love to see and give feedback on the prezis that our delegates make after our sessions!
Sandra Springett, Charity CEO Age UK, Tunbridge Wells
“Really excellent training session, both productive and enjoyable, the trainer was very good and able to anticipate what I needed to know. There was no pressure and it felt fun and relaxed, would definitely recommend.Really excellent training session, both productive and enjoyable, the trainer was very good and able to anticipate what I needed to know. There was no pressure and it felt fun and relaxed, would definitely recommend.”
Frances Aviss, Engagement Manager, NHS Dorset CCG
“I was incredibly impressed with the trainer, the training and Prezi itself and left the training day feeling enthused, informed and confident – my expectations were surpassed. Thank you.”
Our on-site Masterclasses are generally ran as 1:1 sessions, but we do often offer discounts should you wish to include more delegates. Our pricing is based on the number of delegates requiring training and any travel expenses required for on-site delivery.
To enquire and to book a Masterclass on-site Prezi training session, complete the form below.
We’ll get back to you right away to discuss your needs, tailor your session, and to offer you a free no obligation quote for you and your team.
If you prefer you can give us a call on +44 (0)207 097 1421.