Learn from the Experts and master Prezi with a tailored on-site session
Ideal for departments, groups and teams, or individuals – our on-site Prezi training courses are practical, hands-on, and interactive sessions where you gain comprehensive knowledge of how to create and deliver engaging and memorable presentations with Prezi. We tailor each training session for you to create a curriculum fully bespoke to your business or departmental needs. With each session there is a strong focus on relevant case studies and best practices.
As London and the UK’s leading members of the official “Prezi Experts Program” all of our training sessions are officially recognised by Prezi, and are guaranteed as the highest quality training available in the product.
Click the tabs below for everything you need to know about our on-site Prezi training sessions.
Whether you are a beginner or advanced user of Prezi, a rookie or veteran presenter, we have a range of options for individuals and teams to master Prezi and present with impact. We consult with every client in advance to tailor each training session to suit your exact requirements, timescale, and brief.
Whilst we encourage you to get in touch to discuss the best format for your own learning needs, our most popular course formats are as follows:
On-site group sessions:
- Skill-up your whole team, department, or classroom with a half day or full day course
- We come to you and deliver on-site
- Learn from case studies and example prezis tailored to your industry
- Hands-on and interactive with attendees at laptops
- For groups of up to 12 participants
On-Site One-to-One Masterclass:
- For those looking to take things further with Prezi
- Work intensively with an expert and get everything you need to master Prezi for your next conference or high-stakes pitch
- Leave the session with a pitch-ready Prezi presentation created in 1 day.
To discuss your own bespoke on-site Prezi training session please fill in the form below, or give us a call on +44 (0)207 097 1421.
Course Outcomes & Learning Objectives:
With each Prezi course, our aim is to enable you to achieve the skill level of a professional Prezi designer as quickly and effectively as possible.
Working directly with an official Prezi Expert you’ll not only technically master the Prezi tool, going deep into the capabilities of the product, you’ll also gain a strong understanding of effective visual communication techniques and learn key design skills that will allow you to create professional-level Prezi presentations with high impact graphics and a memorable story, that ensures both you and your content stand out.
Core Course Outcomes (covered in all course formats):
- Total confidence to design, create and present a memorable presentation using Prezi
- Complete technical understanding of the Prezi tool for inserting text, images, video, sound, animation, 3D backgrounds, PDF’s, PowerPoint slides and more into your presentation
- Hands-on experience creating memorable overview layouts for your content within Prezi
- How to customise the look & feel of your Prezi presentation to suit your own branding and style
- Understand and recreate powerful transitions within Prezi: how to avoid “seasickness” when zooming, and how to create movements with meaning that reinforce your visual message
- Comprehensive understanding of Prezi design best practices and effective visual communication techniques commonly used in business presentation scenarios (with all case studies tailored specifically for you to get the most out of your own sales pitches / training courses / project updates / conference talks etc.)
- Understanding of the design process and best workflow for creating and presenting with Prezi to go from a blank page to a completed presentation quickly
- How to move from linear slide-by-slide presenting to non-linear delivery of content within Prezi that enables elegant Q&A sessions and creates audience-interactive moments within your presentation
- Clear understanding of how to store your prezi privately, share your prezi securely, and download your Prezi to present on any machine with zero technical issues and without the need for an internet connection
- Using Prezi as an immersive stand alone experience to embed your presentation on a company website or blog
- Ability to deliver cohesive team presentations with Prezi: using the real time-collaboration function to work with colleagues quickly and remotely when creating or presenting internal or client-facing presentations
Dependent on your needs, further areas covered in your course can include:
Prezi Technical Training:
- Choosing the best Prezi license option for you and your team
- Prezi group account management
- Custom branded company templates and fonts
- Customising Prezi using CSS
- Working with swf vector images for best quality
- Inserting Excel files into Prezi
- Prezi on mobile devices, including the app for iPad
- Where to find great royalty free images, video, and sound for use in your Prezi
- Using Prezi for mindmapping and other creative thinking techniques
Presentation Skills Training:
- Persuading, surprising, and delighting the audience with visual tricks in Prezi
- Establishing credibility and rapport through open canvas intros
- ‘Borrow’ from cinematic techniques to tell your own story
- Creating captivating endings with a strong call to action
- Providing the right content without overloading the audience
- Simplifying difficult topics through zooming
- Livening-up dry or technical presentations with metaphor
- Delivering cohesive team presentations
Session requirements and ongoing support:
What equipment and software do I need to run an on-site course?
- All you need is a suitable space in your office for your team to sit comfortably and for each delegate to have access to a laptop or computer (PC or Mac) that can connect to the internet. That’s it!
- You don’t have to buy or sign up for the Prezi software beforehand, or have any prior knowledge of the software. You can sign up for Prezi for free on the day.
- A mouse for each computer is optional, but handy to have available.
What are the resources and ongoing support provided to course attendees?
All delegates will receive electronic notes refreshing every learning objective covered during the course. You’ll also receive a 30 min video tutorial guide, a continuously updated Prezi manual, keyboard shortcuts document, design best practice tips & tricks guide, and links to further reading if you are interested in taking your visual communication skills even further beyond your Prezi Training course.
In addition, delegates can call or email their Expert trainer at any time for any ad-hoc advice or support. We genuinely love to see and give feedback on the prezis that our delegates make after our sessions!
Lawrie Day, Partner, AML Consulting (Global) Ltd
“The whole training day was of immense benefit to our company. Our Consultants all agreed the day was well structured and delivered in a very professional and comprehensive way. We will be using Prezi immediately. Excellent value for money.”
Olivia Ambler – Engagement Manager, Interserve
“One of the best training sessions I have attended. I had used Prezi previously but I had no idea how much potential the product had… until the training day! Chris delivered the session with a great format and structure, with plenty of useful tips and tricks throughout the day which will help me across various areas of business engagement.”
Sandra Springett, Charity CEO Age UK, Tunbridge Wells
“Really excellent training session, both productive and enjoyable, the trainer was very good and able to anticipate what I needed to know. There was no pressure and it felt fun and relaxed, would definitely recommend.”
Frances Aviss, Engagement Manager, NHS Dorset CCG
“I was incredibly impressed with the trainer, the training and Prezi itself and left the training day feeling enthused, informed and confident – my expectations were surpassed. Thank you.”
Dr Linda Irvine – Head of Membership and Communications, Royal college of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow
“We loved Chris’s style of training; interactive, well paced and fun!. Extremely knowledgeable about Prezi, he made it all very simple. Great session, we will definitely be putting our learning into practice and will be happy to recommend both Chris and Prezi!”
Pricing and how to book:
Our on-site session pricing is based on the number of delegates requiring training and any travel expenses required for on-site delivery. Note we generally recommend a maximum of 12 participants per group session to ensure proper time with the trainer, but we do offer discounts for multi-session bookings.
For more info on a bespoke Prezi training session, please complete the form below.
We’ll get back to you right away to discuss your needs, tailor your session, and to offer you a free no obligation quote for you and your team.
If you prefer you can give us a call on +44 (0)207 097 1421.